Re: total db lockup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eugene
Subject Re: total db lockup
Date
List pgsql-general
actually, I'm using postgresql 7.3.2. I noticed there were some hash index fixes in 7.4, so that might be it. Would
therebe any other reason for this deadlock? This database has been in production for almost 2 years and this is the
firsttime we've seen the problem.

thanks,

Eugene